Our operation principle is simple, we do not stock all +50.000 part numbers, but offer you the best possible price on quality, brand-name products. Lead time is usually 2 to 3 weeks but depends on factory availability, and type of product. After placing an order, we will reach you with an estimated delivery time. The price shown is for case quantity. Shop with confidence, all products are original and covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Fulflo® Single Cartridge Plastic Filter Housings Fulflo®
Filter housings are manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% polypropylene and acrylic styrene. Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated EPDM o-ring located in the housing’s sump. Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications. Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals. Housings supplied with and without pressure release valves. Rated for temperatures to 125°F (52°C) and pressures to 125 psig (8.75 bar).
- 10" Full-Flow Blue / Black Housings (B-B)
- Accepts 4-1/2” OD Full-Flow Cartridges
- Lenght 10"
- In/Out 3/4" NPT
- Pressure Release Button
- Case of 4
Replacement Elements Cartridges
We Ship Worldwide And Go The Extra Mile For You!
- Air and Ocean Freight is available upon request.
- We will find a Freight Forwarder for your country.
- Cross References: Send us your filter list and we will quote your preferred brand or lowest price.
- We take care of Export and Shipping Documentation.
- We offer Technical Support on all the products we sell.
- Want to learn more?, check our Educational Resources
- Some products are not available to sell in the U.S. or abroad.