Our operation principle is simple, we do not stock all +50.000 part numbers, but offer you the best possible price on quality, brand-name products. Lead time is usually 2 to 3 weeks but depends on factory availability, and type of product. After placing an order, we will reach you with an estimated delivery time. The price shown is for case quantity. Shop with confidence, all products are original and covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- Specifically designed for liquid filtration applications in the food and beverage industry.
- PED 2014/68/EU, ATEX 2014/34/EU and food grade EC1935/2004 compliance.
- Easy handling sanitary multi cartridge filter housings.
- Cost effective housing without compromising quality.
- Supplied with adjustable support legs.
Materials (wetted surfaces): 316L Stainless Steel
- Gasket Materials: Silicone (EPDM or PTFE/FEP enc. Silicone also available)
- Housing Closure: Vee-Clamp (01, 03, 05 and 08) / Screw Clamp (12, 18, 24 and 30)
- Internal Surface: Ra <0.8um Mechanical Polish
- External Surface: Mechanical Mirror Polish
- Design Conditions: FV to 10 Bar @ -20 to 40°C (-14 to 145 psi @ -4 to 104°F) FV to 4 Bar @ -20 to 150°C (-14 to 58 psi @ -4 to 302°F)
- Country of origin: UK
- The PHP housing range is specifically designed for liquid applications in: Beer Wine Bottled Water Suitable for use with PED Group 2 liquid and gas.
- The PHP liquid filter housing range is available for 1 to 30 round cartridges.
- They will accept Parker’s full range of C-Style (226) or D-Style (222) liquid filter cartridges of nominal length 10¨ to 40¨.
- Materials AISI 316L grade stainless steel is used for all wetted parts assuring corrosion resistance and durability.
- All gasket materials meet FDA regulatory requirements and Food Grade EC 1935/2004 compliance.
- Surface Finish Internal surfaces are mechanically polished to <0.8µm.
- External surfaces are mechanically mirror polished.
- Sanitary crevice free design and mirror polished surfaces guarantee enhanced cleanability.
- This range is suitable for both SIP and CIP. Connections The PHP range is available with a range of standard connections including ASME BPE clamp, DIN 11851 and butt weld.
- Each filter housing is supplied as standard with a manufacturer’s report test certificate, declaration of conformity (where applicable) and user manual.
- Parker filter housings are manufactured in accordance with European Directives: PED 2014/68/EU and ATEX 2014/34/EU.
We Ship Worldwide And Go The Extra Mile For You!
- Air and Ocean Freight is available upon request.
- We will find a Freight Forwarder for your country.
- Cross References: Send us your filter list and we will quote your preferred brand or lowest price.
- We take care of Export and Shipping Documentation.
- We offer Technical Support on all the products we sell.
- Want to learn more?, check our Educational Resources
- Some products are not available to sell in the U.S. or abroad.